Armed with a passion for making music and connecting people through his live performances, Jeremy (brotha James) Reisig brings non-stop enthusiasm and endless energy that leaves his audiences asking for more.
Combining clever, uplifting lyrics with danceable beats, brotha James masters a distinctive combination of dance/ hip hop/pop to create his distinctive style. His ability to engage the audience creates an environment that encourages interaction through sing-along songs, dancing, and playing percussion instruments along with brotha James.
His lyrics speak to being a dreamer, following the passion for what makes one happy, showing gratitude for simple things, and holding on to the moments that are filled with joy.
Whether performing at a small club, entertaining at a private party, or taking the stage in a stadium, playing music for brotha James is not just a job; it is his passion, his calling, his reason for being.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- How brotha James leveraged passive income to finance and start his music career
- How to balance your life between income, enjoyment, and impact
- Why brotha James quit being the varsity quarterback for his high school team to join the soccer team
- What his journey in being his authentic self and having a heart for others
- What is a good way to measure our personal performance
- Strategies for you to achieve your future goals and focus forward
- The importance of intelligence, enthusiasm, and compassion
- How to build up your intelligence
- How to build up your enthusiasm
- How to build up your compassion
- The Passion Test
- The Four Agreements
- The Alchemist
- The Five Minute Journal
- Tony Robbins
- Matthew Mcconaughey’s Acceptance Speech
- Free song by brotha James – Text “ANIMAL” to 33444