Julian Thomas is a Transformational Fitness Coach who has helped elevate the minds and bodies of dozens of entrepreneurs and executives during his 10 years in the fitness industry. He has studied under world renowned teachers in the areas of fat loss, intermittent fasting, mobility, and strength and conditioning. Julian believes that the fitness journey can come from a place of self love and non-ego, and can be seen as a catalyst for transformation in other key areas of life besides physical: mental, emotional, and spiritual.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Julian went from all-star athlete to jail and then to a top-performing transformational fitness coach
- Why it’s important to put the past behind us
- Why fitness is so much more than just good looks
- How to love yourself
- How to build up your mental sharpness
- The importance of “sitting time” aka meditation
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Stewart Wilde’s Books
- The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
Connect with Julian Thomas!